Didn't receive an activation key

Use this forum in case you have any problems with registration of our products or still didn't receive registration email.
108CAM

Didn't receive an activation key

Post by 108CAM »

Hi, I purchased Resource Builder 4 and followed the activation instructions to a T and didn't get an Activation Key sent to me via email.
When I submitted the License and Machine codes, I got conflicting emails saying that the request was both successful and unsuccessful at the same time so I tried submitting my codes again and nothing happened.

I then joined this forum and had to wait for 5 hours so my account could be activated and I coud post this message.
I don't want to do anything else to the program or my codes because it could think I'm a bogus user trying to crack the DRM which is something I would never do.

If anyone can help, that would be great. I purchased Resource Builder legitmentaly and fell in love the moment I started playing around with the trial version.
Why are Avatars disabled?
isiticov
Site Admin

Re: Didn't receive an activation key

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

Thank you for your message. After the initial registration email we've sent you another one asking for the details of your previous license purchase as you purchased the "License Upgrade" option not the initial license. "License upgrade" option is available ONLY for the users purchased older version license. Just send us the details of you previous purchase and we will send you the activation code.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
108CAM

Post by 108CAM »

Thanks. Just sent an email with a bunch of info about my purchase and licence
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
Thank you for your email but you still didn't send us the details of you purchase for the version 3.x. Please check our email.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
108CAM

Post by 108CAM »

Well it turns out I purchased the wrong licence by mistake. I have now purchased the correct licence for V 4.0 which is the same version as the trial I'm currently using.
At the time of writing, I'm still waiting for the on the confirmation to get my new licence key. I'll send another message here once I receive it and go to get the activation code

I didn't realise that the $29.99 option was only for existing customers with older versions of the software. I'm sorry for any issues that this may have caused in the backend where licence and activation keys are processed.

Will I get a refund for the $29 licence I purchased by mistake?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
Thank you for your order. The activation key was just sent. We will issue a refund for the wrong order.
Thank you again.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
108CAM

Post by 108CAM »

Just received the email with the key which worked first try.
Thanks for the help and refund. Much appreciated.