SiComponents not working in iOS

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
luiza.randt

SiComponents not working in iOS

Post by luiza.randt »

When I put a SiLang component in my Multi-Device Application and try to compile it to iOS, I got this error "Could not compile used unit 'siComp'". Anyone knows what could it be?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Compiled units (DCU) are provided ONLY for Win32, Win64, Android, iOSSimulator and OSX32 platforms. If you need to build your projects for other target platforms you will need to re-build your project using sources of TsiLang Components Suite units.

For iOS platforms you need to build your project using sources of TsiLang components.
luiza.randt

Post by luiza.randt »

Oh, I see. But how can I add the sources? Once the setup that I've installed does not have sicomp.pas in the iOS folder.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Source units are located under [TsiLang Folder]\Units and [TsiLang Folder]\Units\Auxiliary. Source code is the same for ALL target platforms. Just don't forget to add FMX conditional defile in Project's Options before rebuilding!
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Richy

Post by Richy »

Hi I installed tsilang trial , but sicomp.pas and Auxiliary folder is missing

thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

The trial version currently available for download doesn't contain source files. Currently published trial version doesn't support Mac OS 64bit yet. We're finalizing new version and it will include compiled units for Mac OS 64bit as well.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.