Right button kill Delphi

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
LorenzoB

Right button kill Delphi

Post by LorenzoB »

In order to work with Delphi Rio 10.3 I moved on to the latest version of Tsilang 7.8.1.
Now a strange thing happens to me, sometimes, when inside the IDE I press the right mouse button to bring up the pop-up menu, Delphi crash.
But even after restarting Delphi, or even the PC, Delphi continues to crash as soon as I call the menu with the right button. To solve, I must therefore uninstall Tsilang and then reinstall it. However, the procedure does not always solve, sometimes even after reinstalling, it freezes anyway!
Everything works fine if I don't install Tsilang!
Is there a solution to all this?
LorenzoB

Re: Right button kill Delphi

Post by LorenzoB »

I solved it using the "Dont 'install code editor popup-menu items" command, found in the general settings!
However, I still do not understand why it is necessary to do such a thing!
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

The "Don't install Code Editor popup-menu items" was designed exactly for such case. We don't know why, but for 1% or less of users this or similar error happens and we can't find a way to reproduce or find a reason of it. May be some 3rd-party components or IDE extension causes this problem with TsiLang Expert menu items. If disabling this options helps you, please don't enable it. This is just auxiliary items to speed-up source code translation inside code editor but all this also can be done directly via TsiLang Expert.
Since 10.3 (or 10.2 don't recall exactly now) version the code editor popup-menu was re-developed by RAD Studio developers and we were the first (and may be the only) from 3rd party developers who could integrate our actions into it. :)
LorenzoB

Post by LorenzoB »

Ok.
If it can help, as IDE extensions on my system, I have installed Bookmark Parnassus, Cnpack and MMX.