AV when changing string IDs

This forum designated to discuss the TsiLang Components Suite.
Post Reply
Malcolm
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: Scotland

AV when changing string IDs

Post by Malcolm »

Hi
v5.3.2

I am getting the following error when trying to change a string ID.

Access violation at address 0633ACA8 in module 'TSiLang_D6.bpl'. Read of address 00000000.

I edit the ID in the Translation Editor for a TSiLang component, it asks whether to change the source, I click Yes .. then blooey! :o(

I have recompiled the package .. no change.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Malcolm

isiticov
Site Admin
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:17 pm

Post by isiticov »

Hi,

Does this happen for any project or only for specific one?

Malcolm
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by Malcolm »

Hi

I just tested with one of your Demos and I get the same error :(

It happens in the TsiLangExpert.OnChangeStrID procedure, just before it calls Sysutils.ExtractFileExt. (if that helps any).

Everything else seems to work fine.

D6 SP2 plus rtl updates.

Malcolm

Malcolm
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by Malcolm »

I have uninstalled SiComponents, deleted its folders plus TSiLang_D6.bpl and .dcu files.

Re-installed.

Same problem :o(

isiticov
Site Admin
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:17 pm

Post by isiticov »

Strange, I'm unable to reproduce this on any project. Still trying...

Malcolm
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by Malcolm »

OK. I guess I've got something else which has modified some file. Maybe I will discover it sometime... :(

Post Reply