TsiLang Components Suite v7.9.3.0 - Entry point not found: @Siconsts@siIDEStyleServices

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
achher

TsiLang Components Suite v7.9.3.0 - Entry point not found: @Siconsts@siIDEStyleServices

Post by achher »

Hi,

TsiLang Components Suite v7.9.3.0 cannot be loaded on RAD Studio 11.2.
I get following error when I try load the packages from 'Install package dialog' in RAD Studio:

bds.exe - Entry Point Not Found
---------------------------
The procedure entry point "@Siconsts@siIDEStyleServices" could not be located in the dynamic link library "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bpl\TsiLang_11.bpl".
---------------------------
OK
achher

Re: TsiLang Components Suite v7.9.3.0 - Entry point not found: @Siconsts@siIDEStyleServices

Post by achher »

OK, I found the issue. It is related to the search path.
When I put TsiLang_11.bpl and TsiLang_11r.bpl in the RAD Studio bin folder, the RAD Studio can load the TsiLang_11.bpl and resolves the depandancies from TsiLang_11r.bpl.
Strange enough but my search path seems OK to me and I couldn't find any other locations of TsiLang_11r.bpl.
My search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\bin;
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bpl;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\bin64;
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bpl\Win64;
isiticov
Site Admin

Re: TsiLang Components Suite v7.9.3.0 - Entry point not found: @Siconsts@siIDEStyleServices

Post by isiticov »

Check Windows\[System32] or SysWOW64 folders. May be there is an old version of TsiLang_11r.bpl from older versions. Recent version installs all packages into C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bpl and C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Dcp
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.