Microsoft_Terminology_SOAP was compiled with a different version of System.SysUtils.FreeAndNil

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Malcolm

Microsoft_Terminology_SOAP was compiled with a different version of System.SysUtils.FreeAndNil

Post by Malcolm »

Hi
Using v 7.9.2 on Win 11.1 for an Android FMX project

All OK generating an Application Store Configuration .aab
Also OK for Release Build with a Development Configuration to test on an attached device.

But with Debug build and Development Configuration to test on a local device, I get the error:
[DCC Fatal Error] ... F2051 Unit Microsoft_Terminology_SOAP was compiled with a different version of System.SysUtils.FreeAndNil

Where am I going wrong, or has an old file slipped into the 7.9.2 build?

(I have done an uninstall, cleaned up the usual folders and re-installed)
isiticov
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft_Terminology_SOAP was compiled with a different version of System.SysUtils.FreeAndNil

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

No, you did everything just fine. The problem is that some system PAS files have different versions of Android DCU files for RELEASE and DEBUG configuration. I don't know why EMB made them different. But for this case there are different TsiLang units for Android as well. Under Release sub-folder there are units compiled with RELEASE config and under Debug- with DEBUG. Just adjust your project Library path accordingly for the DEBUG config. Or, if you have a license for the full source edition just add TsiLang's sources folder to the Library path and you will re-build them upon changing the target config.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Malcolm

Re: Microsoft_Terminology_SOAP was compiled with a different version of System.SysUtils.FreeAndNil

Post by Malcolm »

Thanks for the explanation, Igor.

I did attempt to follow your instructions for both the pre-compiled and full source versions but failed. :oops:
But I do not need to debug any of my Android apps so I simply gave up and tested with the Release and Development configuration.

Malcolm
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

For the record ..
I had a little spare time recently so I rebooted my ancient brain and was then able to add the siInternetTranslator source folder to my project. Now debugging works, not that I have a need for it (fingers crossed).