Search found 109 matches

by Malcolm
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Project settings
Replies: 4
Views: 9716

Project settings

Hi XE5 and 7.1.1 developing an Android app. The project settings, specifically my master dictionary, do not seem to be correctly read from the siproject file. I have my shared master dictionary in a separate folder and although the project file does have the correct path and file name, I have to re-...
by Malcolm
Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:07 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

OK, I guessed as much.
It is probable that users will already have chosen their OS language so the messages will not need further translation .. maybe. :lol:
by Malcolm
Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:40 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

Hi With V 7.1.1 I still need to add the paths to the Units and Auxiliary folders plus include the FMX define (not a problem now that I know). It now works fine and I can switch between 13 languages including Simplified Chinese. I did find that it seemed to lose its project settings although the proj...
by Malcolm
Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 am
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

OK, I understand.
by Malcolm
Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

No problem.
But now that I have re-built from the sources, can I remove those settings from now on .. or should I continue like this for my new builds and other projects until your next version is released?
I didn't try it yet. :lol:
by Malcolm
Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 am
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

Sorry, my Units folder looks very different from yours - does not have all those Delphi versions. I don't think I can help. :(
by Malcolm
Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 am
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

I finally got back to this. And the solution offered does work. :D Dimitris, the 2 paths you need to add are: * C:\Program Files\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units * C:\Program Files\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\Auxiliary But uless you want them to apply to all your projects, put them under the Project Option...
by Malcolm
Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:18 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

Hi Igor I suspected that it might be some path from your system. Re-compiling is outside my comfort zone, so I will abandon the translation for now. My project is in alpha now, so I can leave the translation until later. Hopefully these glitches will have been resolved by then in some update. Malcolm
by Malcolm
Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

Hi I confirm that the install script now includes the .o files, thanks. However, I now get build errors such as shown below. Note the references to "F:\Auxiliary/....... I am not sure where this path comes from. [DCC Error] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\12.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r8e...
by Malcolm
Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:04 am
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

To add to the above, I installed only Delphi, not the C++
by Malcolm
Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:17 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

That did not help. Very strange. :cry: I uninstalled including Reg entries. That removed all but my .dic file I ran the 7_1 setup as Administrator I selected only the RAD Studio XE5 IDE plus the SIL Editor, Dictionary, Help and Wizards. After the install the Units\ERS XE5\ folders for Android, iOS a...
by Malcolm
Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:22 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

OK, by adding the TsiLang\Units\ERS XE5\Android folder, the compiler finds the four .dcu files.

But now it can't find the *.o files, and they are nowhere on my computer.
So how do I create them?
by Malcolm
Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:25 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Android problem
Replies: 29
Views: 50681

Android problem

Hi I just tried to add TsiLang to my small, working Android project (FMX). But when I try to build or compile I get errors about missing .dcu and .o files. I see that my design packages include TsiLang Component Suite (VCL Edition) and there are no runtime packages for TsiLang. Does this mean that I...
by Malcolm
Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Translate Language does not always show correct base langs
Replies: 3
Views: 9473

OK, here is what I am doing: 1. Double-click on a .sib file. The SIL Editor opens the file. 2. Expand the tree, select the first <unit> and then the Captions node 3. Scroll to language 13 (Chinese) and click on a cell 4. Select Dictionary, then Translate language 5. The base language dialog opens an...
by Malcolm
Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:35 pm
Forum: TsiLang Components Suite
Topic: Translate Language does not always show correct base langs
Replies: 3
Views: 9473

Translate Language does not always show correct base langs

Hi Igor In SIL Editor V 6.0.1.52 I am trying to translate from the Dictionary just the selected language. Sometimes it correctly offers as the base language all the languages except the selected language. But other times it includes the selected language in the base list but not the base language I ...