auto-translate

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
geldo79

auto-translate

Post by geldo79 »

Hi,

I have a Project with lots of forms which have to be translated using a dictionary. Using the TsiLang-Expert, I would have to translate my Project form by form. Is there a way to automate that process....so that I all forms are auto-translated using the dictionary?

Greetings Christian
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

Just save all project forms translations to external file (SIL or SIB) using TsiLang Expert menu "File | Save\Load | Save Project" and then using SIL Editor open this file and click there Auto-Translate in Dictionary menu. After completion just load back this file into project's sources using TsiLang Expert.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
geldo79

Post by geldo79 »

yep....thanks very much!

One more question:

When saving a new sil-file and exiting the tsilang expert, all forms are asking for confirmation on saving. Is there a possibility to autosave all forms? I have ca. 100 forms and all eed to be saved.... :-( That takes a while....
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

On exiting TsiLang Expert there couldn't be any save confirmation as TsiLang Expert doesn't close any form upon exiting. Project forms that were closed while "Save to file" command executed in TsiLang Expert get opened and then closed immediately after save execution.
May be I didn't understand the situation then please clarify.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.